Sunday, September 19, 2010

Hyperspace

I'm over here. Wait, I'm over here now. Why, I remember when I was over there just last wek, but boy that doesn't compare with August, when I was waaaaay over there...

I'm referring, of course, to blogger's uncanny ability to make my blogs disappear each and every time I attempt to publish them. Now, I'm no technogeek, but even I can see that something nefarious is going on. You have to work really, really hard to irritate your customer base that consistently.

Anyway, this is a first entry in this blog. Let's see if it proves as durable as a typical Yugo.

I have my suspicions...

2 comments:

  1. I think it is called censorship. The blogs may have been deemed detrimental to the mental well being of anyone under the age of 87. Or it could be a conspiracy set up by the gubment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the conspiracy theory better -way more fun than being the crotchety old fart I am these days.

    ReplyDelete